Documents Required For Admission
All qualified candidates must submit the following to be considered for admission;
- Application Form
- One Certified True Copy of SSC Certificate (or Equivalent) & Marks Sheet
- One Certified True Copy of HSSC Certificate (or Equivalent) & Marks Sheet
- SAT II/MCAT/USA Entry Test/NTS Scores (All that apply)
- Character Certificate from college
- CNIC of the applicant or ‘Form B’
- CNIC of the father of applicant
- Six passport size photographs
Candidates applying for seats reserved for foreign/dual national students must provide proof of foreign nationality along with the other documents. Foreign students must submit a copy of their valid passport with a valid visa with their application in lieu of their CNIC.
Foreign students must also submit valid TOEFL or IELTS score card if the medium of education in the last two years prior to application is not English. Minimum acceptable TOEFL / IELTS scores is 500/5.5.