- All Applications will be reviewed by the Admission Committee.
- Merit list for candidates applying for seats reserved for Expatriate Pakistani / Foreign Students will be produced separately from regular seat candidates.
- Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held by the College Admission Committee.
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be irrevocable and final. The Committee is not bound to explain their reasons for any decision they make.
- Merit list for admission will be developed as follows;
Score in Matriculation or Equivalent: 10%
Score in F.Sc. or Equivalent: 40%
Score in Entry Test: 37.5%
Interview / Aptitude Evaluation: 12.5%